Five ways Habitat South Sarasota County helps communities grow through shelter.
Homeownership has ever-lasting effects on our community. Here are five ways affordable homeownership helps South Sarasota communities grow:
1. Homeownership is key to the stability and growth of a community
2. Owning a home helps people feel rooted in their community and invest in its future
3. Homeownership provides economic stability and encourages entrepreneurship
4. Children of homeowners are more likely to graduate from high school and college
5. Communities with a higher percentage of homeowners have lower crime rates
We invite you to join our mission today. Donate, volunteer, advocate! Because everyone deserves a safe, secure place to call home.