Current Job Openings
Part Time ReStore Truck Driver
Primary Role: The ReStore Truck Driver is responsible for the safe pick-up, transfer, and loading and unloading of donated items to the ReStore while providing excellent customer service.
General Responsibilities: Safety and team work are emphasized while moving product on the road and on the Restore property. When not on the road the Truck Driver is a member of the processing and merchandising team. They also must be available to provide excellent customer service and assist customers with carryout of purchases. They should have a good understanding of the mission of Habitat South Sarasota and be compliant to all policies and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities: Organize, review, and document all pick-up paperwork. Fill out truck safety checklist each morning prior to leaving for daily pick-ups. Professionally greet donors and inspect donations prior to loading. Be aware of the current items we accept. Excellent customer service is a high priority. Call manager on duty if item is in question. Safely lift heavy items using the proper equipment provided. Safe measures include, but are not limited to, the use of hand trucks, dollies, back support belts, gloves, safety goggles and the assistance of additional help. Offer tax receipt to donor, assist in filling the form out and thank donor for their support of Habitat for Humanity.
Skills and Personal Characteristics: Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize, coordinate, delegate and manage multiple work activities. Attention to detail and overall quality control. Strong interpersonal skills, dealing well with a variety of people, personalities and backgrounds. Excellent written and verbal communication and public relations skills. Physical ability to perform tasks, including lifting up to 75 pounds and standing for long periods at a time.
Education and Experience: Experience in professional truck driving preferred. Background check required.
Reports to: Restore Director
Employment Status: Part Time
Salary: $14 an hour
Please send resume to
Restore Retail Position
· Greet customers entering the Habitat Restore
· Have knowledge of daily/weekly sales and promotions.
· Count cash drawer at the beginning and the end of your shift.
· Take payment and issue receipts.
· Maintain extra copies tax exempt forms, in store credit forms, end of day register forms, coupon forms, and any other forms that you would need in a day.
· Responsible for counter display area keeping it neat and clean.
· Ensure purchased goods are stocked, priced, and straightened daily.
· Ensure safe environment for customers, volunteers, and employees.
· Answer customer questions and provide information on policies and procedures.
· Clean and organize patio area.
· Maintain office supply list.
· Follow daily check sheet and sign.
· Make sure all sale signs match and are current for the day.
· Answer phones.
· Be knowledgeable of the Habitat for Humanity mission.
· Contribute to team effort.
· Any other job duties assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
Please send resume to